One of the most encouraging things in our Christian walk is answered prayers. Our faith is increased and we feel as though God really loves and cares for us. If our prayers were never answered, we would lack motivation to seek and trust the Lord for our needs. Prayer is more than
talking about a lot of needs and waiting for God to come through with the answers we desire. It is an avenue for communing directly with the Lord. As we bring our concerns to the Lord, we are expressing our dependence on him. We are acknowledging that he has the answers to our problems.
At Zion Hill will have assembled a group of our spiritual leaders to pray for you before ,during and after your trials. You are not alone in your daily struggles of this world. God is always with you and your brothers and sisters in Christ at Zion Hill are praying for you.
Click here to send
a request for special prayer and Zion Hill's spiritual team will pray for you.
Prayer Thoughts & Tips
Subject: Requirements for Answered Prayer
1) You must have complete dependence on Christ for any blessing. John 14:13-14
2) Strive to separate yourself from sin Psalm 66:18
3) Have faith in God's promise as confirmed by his oath. Hebrews 6:13-19
4) Ask in accordance to God's will, not our will. 1 John 5:14-15
5) Have persistence in you prayer. James 5:7